We do not currently have a goldendoodle litter…BUT…
Our girls typically go into heat every seven months. So as long as they are healthy, and have gained their weight back, and it is a good time for our family, then we will have another litter this summer. That would put puppies born about July and going home into families in September. Of course these are all estimates.
Many families have asked us about our next goldendoodle litter and several have already put in applications.
With that being said, if you are interested in our next goldendoodle litter, we encourage you to fill out an application ASAP. You will get an email to let you know that we have received it, then I will touch base with you again in March by email to set up a time that we can chat on the phone so I can answer any questions you might have.
Our Goldendoodle Late Summer Litter will be:
Breed: F1B Goldendoodles
Mama/Dame: Sugar (Goldendoodle // Apricot // 45lbs)
Daddy/Stud: Mojo (Moyen Poodle // Red // 28lbs)
Expected Weight Range: 25-45lbs (full grown)
Expectant Coat Colors: Apricot and Red
Expectant due date range: December 10-15, 2019
Estimated time frame for going into homes at 7/8-weeks: February 1st/2nd and February 8th/9th
What is your puppy pick and take home process?
For puppy pick of litter we go by 1)application date, 2)response to our emails and 3)deposit received.
How do I get a sweet one into my arms?
2. We’ll contact you by phone as soon as we can to get to know you + confirm your commitment as well as get you scheduled to pick out your sweet one!
3. Mail-in your $300 puppy deposit to seal the deal and save your spot!
4. Come to our home, meet us, our mommas and adorable puppies! ($300 payment due)
5. Take your sweet puppy home when they are 7/8 weeks old! ($1000 final payment due)
It has been so fun to keep in touch with our past litter families and to watch their sweet little gang grow into such beautiful doodles! And although we may be just a little bit bias, we sure do think that Sugar and Mojo make some beautiful babies, so be sure to check out our “Happy Families” page to see pictures of our previous litters.
As always, please feel more than welcome to reach out to us with any questions you might have! And do expect lots of cuteness overload via our website + socials in the days ahead…
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.