(This sweet boy has found his forever home, but please do reach out sooner rather than later by application if you are looking to add a new addition to your family as we are starting to prepare for a late summer litter! )
Puppies ready for homes just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Just 1 “BE MINE” doodle remains! He is ready for his forever home.
Our sweet Labradoodle, Cookie, birthed seven beautiful babies on December 16 – 1 sweet girl and 6 adorable boys!
This week, we had two families visit Cookies remaining pups and they now have sweet families to call their own leaving just One Labradoodle boy left who is looking for his forever family!
This little guy is very sweet and all around a wonderful, typical puppy, but he is very fluffy and his coloring is beautiful. And so, we took some sweet photos – just this morning – that we’d like to share with you…
He has had his first set of vaccines and is just over 7 weeks old, this handsome fella is ready to go home with a family this weekend so please do reach out sooner rather than later by application if you are looking to add a new addition to your family!
This puppy is:
Breed: F1B Labradoodles
Mama/Dame: Cookie (F1 Labradoodle // Red // 55lbs)
Daddy/Stud: Cosmo (Standard Poodle // White // 62lbs)
Expected Weight Range: 50-70+lbs (full grown)
Expectant Coat Colors: Parti- White with tan markings!
Born: December 16, 2019
Time frame for going into homes at 7/8-weeks: February 8
*Puppy picture was taken at 7 weeks and 2 days!
Black Collar BOY – This boy is so sweet and your typical puppy all the way around! He would do well in a home that likes to play and also likes to chill by the pool or fireplace! He is very, very fluffy and will have a very curly coat. My boys love to call him Mr. Fluffy Buns! He is friendly to everyone he meets. Yet, don’t let his playfulness fool you – he is quite the snuggler!
We have had many families already pick out their sweet ones.
But we’re thrilled to say that we have 1 Labradoodle spot left!
If you’re interested in getting this sweet one into your arms then do reach out sooner rather than later, after taking these simple steps…
2. We’ll contact you by phone as soon as we can to get to know you + confirm your commitment as well as get you scheduled to pick out your sweet one!
3. Mail-in your $300 puppy deposit to seal the deal and save your spot!
4. Come to our home, meet us, our mommas and adorable puppies!
And finally, these sweet ones will all be ready to go into their forever homes in early Febraury- just before Valentines Day!!!
This is Cookie and Cosmo’s 4th litter together and it has been so fun to keep in touch with our past litter families and to watch their sweet little gang grow into such beautiful doodles! And although we may be just a little bit bias, we sure do think that these two make some beautiful babies, so be sure to check out our “Happy Families” page to see pictures of our previous litters.
As always, please feel more than welcome to reach out to us with any questions you might have! And do expect lots of cuteness overload via our website + socials in the days ahead…
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.