Puppies ready for homes just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Just 4 family spots available!
Our sweet Labradoodle, Cookie, birthed seven beautiful babies on December 16 – 1 sweet girl and 6 adorable boys!
We are currently scheduling puppy pick out appointments to meet our sweet momma and babies this weekend, so please do reach out sooner rather than later by application if you are looking to add a new addition to your family!
Our Puppies are:
Breed: F1B Labradoodles
Mama/Dame: Cookie (F1 Labradoodle // Red // 55lbs)
Daddy/Stud: Cosmo (Standard Poodle // White // 62lbs)
Expected Weight Range: 50-70+lbs (full grown)
Expectant Coat Colors: White, cream, and apricot, and parti!
Born: December 16, 2019
Time frame for going into homes at 7/8-weeks: February 1st/2nd and 8th/9th
*Puppy Pictures Taken at 4 weeks and 3 days
Pink Collar GIRL – This adorable princess definitely holds her own as the only female of the bunch! She is the most playful of our litter and loves tackling her brothers. We see her fitting well with a very active family.
Yellow Collar BOY – He is our sweet, lovable guy, who loves to sit in anyone’s lap! He has a very calm demeanor but of course still has puppy playfulness to him.
Orange Collar BOY – This handsome fellow loves to play and romp, but when nap time comes, he is ready to snuggle! We think he would make a great hiking buddy.
Green Collar BOY – This cute gentleman is the most calm of our crew. He is still a playful puppy, but definitely the most passive and relaxed. He would be great for a peaceful home with a low key life would be perfect for him. He does look to have a straighter shaggy hair like coat like his beautiful mama, so we believe he may be a mild shedding, and require very little grooming.
Black Collar BOY – This boy is so sweet and your typical puppy all the way around! He would do well in a home that likes to play and also likes to chill by the pool or fireplace!
Blue Collar BOY – This adorable guy is truly our gently giant! being the largest of the bunch, he is also the most tranquil, letting nothing bother him. He does look to have a straighter shaggy hair like coat like his beautiful mama, so we believe he may be a mild shedding, and require very little grooming.
We have had many families already reserve a spot for one of these sweet ones, and we are excited to meet them.
But we’re thrilled to say that we have 4 Labradoodle spots left!
If you’re interested in getting one of these sweet little ones into your arms by early February, then do reach out sooner rather than later, after taking these simple steps…
2. We’ll contact you by phone as soon as we can to get to know you + confirm your commitment as well as get you scheduled to pick out your sweet one!
3. Mail-in your $300 puppy deposit to seal the deal and save your spot!
4. Come to our home, meet us, our mommas and adorable puppies!
And finally, these sweet ones will all be ready to go into their forever homes in early Febraury- just before Valentines Day!!!
This is Cookie and Cosmo’s 4th litter together and it has been so fun to keep in touch with our past litter families and to watch their sweet little gang grow into such beautiful doodles! And although we may be just a little bit bias, we sure do think that these two make some beautiful babies, so be sure to check out our “Happy Families” page to see pictures of our previous litters.
As always, please feel more than welcome to reach out to us with any questions you might have! And do expect lots of cuteness overload via our website + socials in the days ahead…
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.