Cookie and Cosmo’s puppies were born May 12, these dangerously adorable doodless are ready for their forever homes, beware when looking at their pictures, I did warn you that they are just too cute!
These sweet ones are F1B Labradoodles who will be between 45-70lbs+ full grown, with a straight or wavy hair to curly coat. We’re excited to have beautiful colors this litter! We have just 4 BOYS + 3 GIRL left, looking for their forever families!
We are currently scheduling families to come and visit our labradoodle puppies to both meet our sweet ones as well as pick out their forever puppy to take home.
AND now to “meet” our remaining LABRADOODLE crew available for families!
BROWN COLLAR BOY: This dapper gentleman has such gorgeous coloring and is the biggest pup of the litter! He has a mostly kickback personality with peeks of playfulness here and there. If you’re looking for a gentle giant to love on your family, then this is your pup! He will have a beautiful straight / wavy coat like his mama!
YELLOW COLLAR BOY: This handsome fellow is one of our most social pups of the gang as he’s always the first to come up to anyone with licks of joy! With a beautiful creamy-golden, extra-fluffy coat, he’ll make a fun companion anyone looking for a most friendly new-family member! We feel like he looks like a teddy bear!
ORANGE COLLAR BOY: This adorable guy is such a sweet and independent pup! He’s often found playing contently with a toy or quietly sleeping by himself in the corner of his bed. He’s got rich golden waves with lighter highlights throughout and would make a great friend to someone who is looking for a easy-going pal! He looks like he will have a beautiful straight / wavy coat like his mama, but with some patches of curls!
GREEN COLLAR BOY: With his creamy-golden coat, this handsome guy is a playful leader amongst his siblings. He’s got a well-rounded temperament overall and gives the sweetest looks! He would make a great companion to any loving family!
LIGHT PINK GIRL: This little sweetheart is a beautiful dark caramel, golden girl and has the most “Lab” look of all the pups. She’s got a friendly and playful spirit which our boys have loved! We could easily see her loving life with another family with excitable children. She will have a beautiful straight / wavy coat like her mama!
DARK PINK COLLAR GIRL: This adventurous little girlie is our lightest pup with an amazing fluffy, white-creamy coat that welcomes you to snuggle! She’s perfectly playful and would thrive with a family who loves to play outside + adventures regularly!
RED COLLAR GIRL: This sweet little lady is our most petite Labradoodle puppy with such beautiful coloring and the sweetest personality! She is exceptionally cuddly and would make a wonderful companion to anyone looking for a loving four-legged friend. She will have a beautiful straight / wavy coat like her mama!
These puppies are ready for their forever families!
If you’d like to come and meet these sweet ones and pick out your furbuddy, go ahead and complete + submit a puppy application so that we can give you a call and arrange a time for you to do so!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP (usually within 24 hours- if you did not get a call from us, please check your email too) to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy. (And we always go in order of response + date of application received)
- Come to our home in Wilmington to meet and pick out your special puppy!
- Puppy pick up day will be June 29/30 when puppies are just about 7 weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
With Love From Our Family To Yours,
Ashlee & Joe Ziemann + 3 Superheroes + 2 Doodles!