We have just 3 labradoodle puppies left from our red, white, and blue Captain America Crew!
Cookie and Cosmo’s puppies were born May 12, these dangerously adorable doodless are ready for their forever homes, beware when looking at their pictures, I did warn you that they are just too cute!
These sweet ones are F1B Labradoodles who will be between 45-70lbs+ full grown, with a straight or wavy hair to curly coat. We’re excited to have beautiful colors this litter! We have just 2 BOYS + 1 GIRL left, looking for their forever families!
We are currently scheduling families to come and visit our labradoodle puppies to both meet our sweet ones as well as pick out their forever puppy to take home.
I ALREADY HAVE A HOME – YELLOW COLLAR BOY: Peter Quill, AKA Star Lord of the group. This handsome fellow is one of our most social pups of the gang as he’s always the first to come up to anyone with licks of joy! With a beautiful creamy-golden, extra-fluffy coat, he’ll make a fun companion anyone looking for a most friendly new-family member! We feel like he looks like a teddy bear!
GREEN COLLAR BOY: Our Haweye of the gang! With his creamy-golden coat, this handsome guy is a playful leader amongst his siblings. He’s got a well-rounded temperament overall and gives the sweetest looks! He would make a great companion to any loving family!
LIGHT PINK GIRL: Our Captain Marvel girl. This little sweetheart is a beautiful dark caramel, golden girl and has the most “Lab” look of all the pups. She’s got a friendly and playful spirit which our boys have loved! We could easily see her loving life with another family with excitable children. She will have a beautiful straight / wavy coat like her mama!
These puppies are almost 10 weeks old and are ready for their forever families!
If you’d like to come and meet these sweet ones and pick out your furbuddy, go ahead and complete + submit a puppy application so that we can give you a call and arrange a time for you to do so!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP (usually within 24 hours- if you did not get a call from us, please check your email too) to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy. (And we always go in order of response + date of application received)
- Come to our home in Wilmington to meet and pick out your special puppy!
With Love From Our Family To Yours,
Ashlee & Joe Ziemann + 3 Superheroes + 2 Doodles!