Cookie and Cosmo’s puppies were born May 12, they are getting cuter by the minute and we are amazed at how fast they are growing! They will be ready to go to their forever homes just in time for your 4th of July festivities!
These sweet ones are F1B Labradoodles who will be between 45-70lbs+ full grown, with a straight or wavy hair to curly coat. We’re excited to have beautiful colors this litter – cream/parti, apricot and even one light red. 4 girls + 7 boys!
We are currently scheduling families to come and visit for our labradoodle puppies on SATURDAY, JUNE 8 to both meet our sweet ones as well as pick out their forever puppy.
AND now to “meet” our Star Spangled LABRADOODLE gang!
These puppies will go into their forever homes on the weekend of June 29/30th, at just about 7-weeks old! Just in time to meet everyone at your 4th of July Party!
If you’d also like to come and meet these sweet ones this weekend or sometime soon, go ahead and complete + submit a puppy application so that we can give you a call and arrange a time for you to do so!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP (usually within 24 hours- if you did not get a call from us, please check your email too) to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy. (And we always go in order of response + date of application received)
- Come to our home in Wilmington to meet and pick out your special puppy!
- Puppy pick up day will be June 29/30 when puppies are just about 7 weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
With Love From Our Family To Yours,
Ashlee & Joe Ziemann + 3 Superheroes + 2 Doodles! (and lots of sweet puppies!)