We are excited to announce that we are now accepting puppy applicants for Cookie’s newest litter, who will be ready to go into their forever homes by the weekend of May 5/6th!
Cookie & Cosmo’s puppies are four weeks old TOMORROW which means that it’s time to begin the exciting process of finding wonderful homes for each of our sweet little ones!
We can’t believe that it’s already been a whole month with these little guys but it’s true that time really does fly when you’re raising puppies! This is our favorite age – 3 to 5 weeks-old – as each one’s own personality is now starting to become evident as well as they’re just so darn cute!
These pups are F1B Labradoodles who will most likely be between 50-60lbs full grown, with a wavy hair / loose curl coat. We’re excited to have beautiful colors this litter, we have a couple light golden, a variety of apricot and two that look to possibly be red! 6 girls + 3 boys!
Now, we’d love to introduce our sweet gang to you…
Yellow Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
White Collar GIRL
Red Collar GIRL
Purple Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
Pink Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
Orange Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
Light Blue Collar BOY *I already have a home!
Green Collar BOY *I already have a home!
Blue Collar BOY *I already have a home!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering.
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy. *$250 deposit is due before visiting, first deposits in get first pick of the litter and we continue to go in order of deposits.
- Come to our home sometime in mid-April to meet/pick out your special puppy! *$250 is due to reserve and hold your pick of the litter
- Puppy pick up day will be the weekend of May 5/6th in Wilmington, NC when puppies are 8-weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone! *Remaining $1000 is due this final visit. (Total price of puppy is $1500)
Stay tuned for more adorable + updated pictures of our sweet little crew…
Much love from our family to yours,