If the Christmas season isn’t magical enough by itself, then having puppies around sure makes it so! We had a wonderful weekend full of families visiting to pick out their sweet puppy and we only have a few puppies left!
All of the pups are now five-weeks-old and more adorable than ever! It’s been really fun to watch these little guys grow and observe their unique personalities coming out a little more and more every week. As of today, we just have 6 labradoodles + 3 goldendoodles who are looking for sweet families to call their own.
We are currently scheduling families to come and visit this weekend to meet our sweet ones as well as pick out a sweet puppy. The puppies will go into their forever homes on the weekend of December 8/9th, at just about 7-weeks old! The perfect Christmas puppies ! If you’d also like to come and meet these sweet ones this weekend or sometime soon, we encourage you to go ahead and complete + submit a puppy application so that we can give you a call and arrange a time for you to do so!
Cookie and Cosmo’s pups are F1B Labradoodles who will be between 45-60lbs+ full grown, with a wavy hair to curly coat. We’re excited to have beautiful colors this litter – cream/parti, apricot and red. Just 2 girls + 4 boys left! You can see all of our Bright Labradoodle puppies here.
Sugar’s and Mojo’s sweet babies are F1B Medium Goldendoodles and will most likely weigh between 30-45lbs full grown, with a silky/curly coat ranging from apricot to red colors. 2 boys+ 1 girl left! You can see all of our Merry Goldendoodle puppies here.
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy.
- Come to our home in Wilmington / Carolina Beach to meet and pick out your special puppy!
- Puppy pick up day will be December 8/9 when puppies are just about 7 weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
Merry Christmas From Our Family To Yours,
Ashlee & Joe Ziemann + 3 Superheroes + 2 Doodles!