We are so excited to announce that as of yesterday, all nine of our adorable Labradoodle puppies have found wonderful homes !
It has been so amazing to be able to talk to on the phone with each person and to get to know each family as they pick out their puppy!
We as a family, feel that it has been such an honor and privilege to be able to love on and care for these little ones! This last week will definitely be one that we cherish as we spend time with each sweet puppy before they go to their forever homes in just one week!
As of today, April 30, 2018 – We do not have any upcoming litters of Goldendoodles or Labradoodles, but the best way to find out when we will be expecting another adorable bunch is to subscribe to our announcement email, found at the top right corner of this page!
And here’s what you can expect from our occasional emails we send out…
- Be the first to know about any upcoming litters!
- Receive an official birth announcement once new puppies are born!
- Enjoy regular updates about our puppies while watching them grow!
Lastly, if you are seriously interested in adopting one of our future puppies and/or being first in line to pick from our next litter, here’s what to do:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to discuss time-frames, find out exactly what you’re looking for, as well as get to know you a little better. And once we have a new litter, you’ll be the first to know!
- When the puppies are 4-weeks old, and especially when looks and personalities are more apparent, we’ll have you come to our home in Wilmington, North Carolina, to meet us and our sweet dogs, as well as pick out your own special puppy!
- Then at just around 7-weeks old, you get to take your sweet puppy home! This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
Meanwhile, sweet friends on the Carolina Coast, be on the lookout as we will have some adorable pictures of our doodle girls as well as Cookie’s first litter with their families as they grow!
Much love from our home to yours,
Joe & Ashlee Ziemann + 3 Superheroes + Cookie & Sugar