Happy Early Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas Coastal Carolina Friends!
Sugar’s and Mojo’s sweet babies were born on October 22, they are getting cuter by the minute and we truly feel thankful for all of their sweet snuggles! They will be ready to go to their forever home just in time for Christmas!
These darling pups are F1B Medium Goldendoodles and will most likely weigh between 30-45lbs full grown, with a silky/curly coat ranging from apricot to red colors. 6 boys+ 5 girls!
We are currently scheduling families to come and visit for our goldendoodle puppies on Saturday, NOVEMBER 24th to both meet our sweet gang as well as pick out a sweet puppy.
And here are our Merry and Bright Goldendoodle puppies!
Black Collar BOY *I already have a home!
Brown Collar BOY
Dark Blue Collar BOY *I already have a home!
Gray Collar BOY *I already have a home!
Green Collar BOY
Light Blue Collar BOY *I already have a home!
Red Collar GIRL
Lavender Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
Yellow Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
Orange Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
Pink Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
The puppies will go into their forever homes on the weekend of December 8/9th, at just about 7-weeks old! The perfect Christmas puppies !
If you’d also like to come and meet these sweet ones this weekend or sometime soon, we encourage you to go ahead and complete + submit a puppy application so that we can give you a call and arrange a time for you to do so!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy.
- Come to our home in Wilmington / Carolina Beach to meet and pick out your special puppy!
- Puppy pick up day will be December 8/9 when puppies are just about 7 weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
With Love From Our Family To Yours,
Ashlee & Joe Ziemann + 3 Superheroes + 2 Doodles!