Hello Coastal Carolina Friends!
“Meet” Our Merry and Bright Labradoodle and Goldendoodle Pups!
Cookie and Sugar’s puppies were born on October 22 and are getting cuter by the minute! AND they will be ready to go to their forever home just in time for Christmas!
This past week, it’s been so fun watching these sweet little ones change from sleepy newborns to walking babies, already giving us small glimpses of their own unique little personalities and looks – always a joy to behold.
So far, we already have three wonderful families committed to these precious puppies and are thrilled to be welcoming them into our home soon to meet our sweet gang and choose the right companion for their family. Truly, it’s a weekend we always look forward to!
And of course, we’d love for you to “meet” our Dashing gang, too…
Sugar’s and Mojo’s sweet babies are F1B Medium Goldendoodles and will most likely weigh between 30-45lbs full grown, with a silky/curly coat ranging from apricot to red colors. 6 boys+ 5 girls! You can see all of our Merry Goldendoodle puppies here.
We are currently scheduling families to come and visit for our goldendoodle puppies on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24th to both meet our sweet ones as well as pick out a sweet puppy.
Cookie and Cosmo’s pups are F1B Labradoodles who will be between 45-60lbs+ full grown, with a wavy hair to curly coat. We’re excited to have beautiful colors this litter – cream/parti, apricot and red. 5 girls + 4 boys! You can see all of our Bright Labradoodle puppies here.
We are currently scheduling families to come and visit for our labradoodle puppies on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25th to both meet our sweet gang as well as pick out a sweet puppy.
The puppies will go into their forever homes on the weekend of December 8/9th, at just about 7-weeks old! The perfect Christmas puppies !
If you’d also like to come and meet these sweet ones this weekend or sometime soon, we encourage you to go ahead and complete + submit a puppy application so that we can give you a call and arrange a time for you to do so!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy.
- Come to our home in Wilmington / Carolina Beach to meet and pick out your special puppy!
- Puppy pick up day will be December 8/9 when puppies are just about 7 weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
With Love and Puppy Snuggles,
Ashlee & Joe Ziemann + 3 Superheroes + 2 Doodles!